Wearing Capture on your belt
Attaching your DSLR onto your belt is a safe, discreet hands-free way to take your camera with you anywhere. Whether you’re shooting a wedding, commuting on a tram, going to a music festival or taking your kids to the zoo, Capture will make sure you never leave your camera behind again. Watch this video for our key tips for using Capture on your belt…
- We recommend wearing Capture on the front of your belt, towards the center of your body. This position places your camera and lens in a protected location, and allows a photographer to walk and even sit while their camera is secured in Capture.
- Try moving Capture in different positions around your waist to find out what is most
- comfortable. Depending on your activity or style of movement, Capture may work better to your side, above your pants pocket, or further in towards your center.
- Try adjusting the angle at which Capture sits on your belt, as well as the angle at which the camera connection plate is screwed into your camera. This will cause your Camera to sit at different angles.
Maximizing Camera Stability
- Capture works best when your belt is secured tightly around your waist.
- For heavier camera and lens combinations, a sturdier belt will work better.